Group classes take place at WaggyMamas near Enniskerry. Classes run for four weeks and cost €120. Please send an enquiry to be kept informed about upcoming classes
The aim of this class is to have fun with your dog and earn trick titles!
– Suitable for any age/breed/ability of dog and beginner/experienced handlers alike
– Fun and exciting class where you and your dog will work on at least 15 tricks and will earn a Trick Dog title
– Build your dog’s confidence, mentally stimulate them and strengthen your bond as you work on this new challenge as a team.
The aim of the class is to teach your dog to love coming back when called!
– Suits any age or breed of dog
– Understand why dogs might struggle to come back and how you can change this
– Reset your recall
– Discover ways to increase the value for coming back when called
– Learn games to play with your dog that’ll make it fun for them to come back to you
The aim of this class is to learn how set your puppy up for a lifetime of success.
The topics covered over the four weeks are:
– Basic pet behaviours like Sit and Down
– Recall (coming back when called)
– Settle training (Relax on a mat)
– Leave It
– How to manage problem behaviours like puppy biting or jumping up
– Toilet training
– Loose lead walking (walking without pulling)